Sometimes, all you need to get pumped up for a workout is a few good jams! And if you’re anything like us, the first 10 minutes of your workout is spent searching through Spotify playlists to follow trying to find the perfect one. Check out this post before your next workout, because we think it could come in handy… here are six of the best Spotify playlists for working out.
- Throwback Workout: All the throwback hip hop and R&B jams that you know every word to
- The Rock Workout: The best rock mashup of AC/DC, Guns N’ Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and more
- Electronic Bliss: All of your go-to EDM tracks
- Dance Workout: This group of hip hop tracks makes up Spotify’s top performing workout playlist
- Cardio: The best cardio workout playlist, hands down
- Power Workout: Intense rap and hip hop workout mix ideal for weightlifting
While some of these Spotify playlists to follow top the music streamer’s workout trends, we tried to include genres for everyone! And we have something for those who like to make their own playlists for working out too: Drake, Eminem, Kanye West, Rihanna, and Calvin Harris are the artists most commonly included on workout playlists. If you’re listening to one of them, we bet you’ll get hyped up for your workout!
Before we go, you know we have to throw in some advice on skin care… exercise is hugely beneficial to your skin. In fact, The New York Times reports that exercise appears to keep skin looking youthful and can even reverse signs of aging in those who begin exercising later in life. However, always cleanse your face and body as soon as you can after a workout… even if you can’t get home to cleanse right away, at least rinse off your face with water.